Inform Us / Feedback


As per the prevailing laws, FIR of a major crime (cognizable crimes like theft, burglary, motor vehicle theft, accident, chain-snatching, assault, rape, murder, attempt to commit murder, robbery, dacoity, extortion etc) can only be registered at a Police Station. Please contact your nearest Police Station for the same. Report here feedback of experience about police.